IUWBB Updates

3 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Maybe she would take the pay raise and say she left because of the money and the way the incompetent men's coach treated her and her very successful program!

what in the actual hell are you taking about?

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Who would have imagined, even just a few years ago, that the 8-time national champion program Pat Summit built would come calling for the Indiana head coach, and our would tell them "no":

If true, that is awesome!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Watching South Carolina wrap up the title. Not sure how many want to head to the SEC right now.

Any team looking to win a title needs to figure out how to come close to matching their size and talent. 

IU gave them a run…. They had them.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Nahh.. outside of serious NIL, don't go and try and be the next "CC".. 

IUWBB has shown transfers-- Scalia, Parrish, Patberg and others can thrive at Indiana. 

I would also assume we compete well in womens NIL. Maybe I'm way off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@Zlinedavid @John S @Officer Obie

I am not going to derail the Ballo thread anymore. 

I don't think Caitlin Clark would be a D1 men's player, she's 5'11/6ft, not very quick, and weighs probably 160/165? 

She'd sure beat a lot of them in a 3pt comp though

Sorry, I'm still a bit giddy about UK's implosion. I'll behave myself going forward. 😇

• Like 1

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

@Zlinedavid @John S @Officer Obie

I am not going to derail the Ballo thread anymore. 

I don't think Caitlin Clark would be a D1 men's player, she's 5'11/6ft, not very quick, and weighs probably 160/165? 

She'd sure beat a lot of them in a 3pt comp though

Speaking of Caitlin Clark, Greg Doyle is a tool who is getting national attention for the wrong reason. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/columnist-apologizes-caitlin-clark-heart-gesture-rcna148326

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Speaking of Caitlin Clark, Greg Doyle is a tool who is getting national attention for the wrong reason. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/columnist-apologizes-caitlin-clark-heart-gesture-rcna148326

Come on Doyel….a soon to be college graduate? And you’re in your 50s? You should know better. 

Leave the soon-to-be graduated D1 athletes to us 40-something year olds. :coffee: