IUWBB Updates

2 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

They have a point.

I'm just used to it watching her. 

Ole Mike DeCourcy was just appauled a couple of months ago that the average fan was annoyed by CC, regardless of her clear talent. 

But the WVU fans are like, "and while we're here why are teams playing at home?" 

They're all so confused. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm just used to it watching her. 

Ole Mike DeCourcy was just appauled a couple of months ago that the average fan was annoyed by CC, regardless of her clear talent. 

But the WVU fans are like, "and while we're here why are teams playing at home?" 

They're all so confused. 

Have they not been in the Women's NCAA tourney before.  Its not like anything has changed.  Also, CC is great at drawing fouls from refs.  She should get an award for her acting sometimes.

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Have they not been in the Women's NCAA tourney before.  Its not like anything has changed.  Also, CC is great at drawing fouls from refs.  She should get an award for her acting sometimes.

It's not even just a women's basketball thing. It's an NCAA thing, outside of MBB. Even men's football is going to have a flavor of this in the post-season, as the 12-team format comes into play this year. 

Baseball, softball, and soccer (maybe there are more?) all host if they are deemed one of the top seeds. Hell softball and baseball it's the first two weekends you get to host lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It's not even just a women's basketball thing. It's an NCAA thing, outside of MBB. Even men's football is going to have a flavor of this in the post-season, as the 12-team format comes into play this year. 

Baseball, softball, and soccer (maybe there are more?) all host if they are deemed one of the top seeds. Hell softball and baseball it's the first two weekends you get to host lol 

Agreed but WBB has always hosted like this as does the NIT tourney.  Not sure how they didn't know or understand how it works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Agreed but WBB has always hosted like this as does the NIT tourney.  Not sure how they didn't know or understand how it works.

Oh I know, that's the hysterical part. They are first-time watchers of the girl's game, so they had to deal with CC and the realization it wasn't a neutral court. Funny stuff from the Hatfields and McCoys. 

I will say--- I was glad to beat WVU's ass last year in the baseball regional. That was enjoyable. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Oh I know, that's the hysterical part. They are first-time watchers of the girl's game, so they had to deal with CC and the realization it wasn't a neutral court. Funny stuff from the Hatfields and McCoys. 

I will say--- I was glad to beat WVU's ass last year in the baseball regional. That was enjoyable. 

lol, yeah if you have never experienced the CC show, i can see where they might be a little upset lol

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

from hearing about the Pacers Lakers game the other night, I'm not sure. 

It was insane. And keep in mind AD and LeBron were STILL complaining after basically every call for and against them. I have never seen a super star complain more about officiating than LeBron. In his mind he is always fouled and never fouls. AD isn't much better. 

• Like 2