2025 6'5" Joson Sanon Commits to Arizona

Reacher

On 1/13/2024 at 11:12 AM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Sounds like it was something with his parents according to Trilly

On 1/13/2024 at 11:17 AM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

But recruiting is fluid, so we shall see if this one is completely dead in the water or door gets opened once again. 

It had to do with his handler. Not his parents. IU is pretty much out on this one. I think the handler wanted more than IU was willing to guarantee. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DC2345 said:

It had to do with his handler. Not his parents. IU is pretty much out on this one. I think the handler wanted more than IU was willing to guarantee. 

Not sure prioritizing exclusively top 15 talent while also being unwilling to pay up is going to be a winning strategy for this staff...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Maedhros said:

Not sure prioritizing exclusively top 15 talent while also being unwilling to pay up is going to be a winning strategy for this staff...

10 hours ago, Victobmyboy said:

Wonder if it’s a situation like Flory. Jobs, cars for parents etc…

I don’t know what the situation was with him exactly but I believe his handlers are shooting for the moon. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 7:07 PM, DC2345 said:

I don’t know what the situation was with him exactly but I believe his handlers are shooting for the moon. 

Just canceled his Georgia visit. NIL etc…can hurt kids like this. It’s a shame kids get shopped around. Hope that’s not the case. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Maedhros said:

Just committed to Arizona, in the '24 class. I'm going to be real curious to hear whatever it was his handler wanted that we weren't willing to give, but Arizona was.

Or Indiana is a shit show right now and Arizona is winning. 

• Like 3