Life issue

16 hours ago, Indykev said:

Mods move where you want. Just have had some emails checking on me. Just got my phone back around 9pm.

I was in a Coma for 14 days. I just found out. Pneumonia turned into ards. I lost 1/3 of my left lung and 50 lbs so far in the 27 days I've been here. Guys don't wait to go to the doctor. I waited and they told me a few more hours and I would have died.

I was 100,% ventilated. Woke up from my Coma and pulled out my own tube. Or I would still be in the Coma today.  Headed to Bloomington rehabilitation hospital tomorrow to start rehab for the 3 weeks at least. Learning to walk again at 56 sucks. 

Kiss your loved ones every day. Thank whoever every day for that day. GO IU. Shot me an email if you wish. Good practice, taken an hour to write this out. Lol

God is good. Prayers for a speedy and full recovery. 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Indykev said:

Mods move where you want. Just have had some emails checking on me. Just got my phone back around 9pm.

I was in a Coma for 14 days. I just found out. Pneumonia turned into ards. I lost 1/3 of my left lung and 50 lbs so far in the 27 days I've been here. Guys don't wait to go to the doctor. I waited and they told me a few more hours and I would have died.

I was 100,% ventilated. Woke up from my Coma and pulled out my own tube. Or I would still be in the Coma today.  Headed to Bloomington rehabilitation hospital tomorrow to start rehab for the 3 weeks at least. Learning to walk again at 56 sucks. 

Kiss your loved ones every day. Thank whoever every day for that day. GO IU. Shot me an email if you wish. Good practice, taken an hour to write this out. Lol

Man I’m glad you’re okay. That’s some scary stuff. Get well soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Indykev said:

Rooting for ya buddy ❤️

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Indykev said:

Wow Kev, welcome back. Wish you all the best on your recovery 

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 10:51 PM, Indykev said:

Sounds like what Ive been going through... I feel for you... try to stay positive and just know its a long recovery road... the better shape you were in the harder it will be to get back... PATIENCE!!! ... 

10 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Sounds like what Ive been going through... I feel for you... try to stay positive and just know its a long recovery road... the better shape you were in the harder it will be to get back... PATIENCE!!! ... 

praying for you brother. a simple put off of a doctor visit should have killed me. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Indykev said:

praying for you brother. a simple put off of a doctor visit should have killed me. 

Mine all started cause noone would see me cause of Covid... so dont put that on you... you only know so much and you never want to think the worse but learn from this experience for future knowledge. 

• Like 1