Army Post Game Thread

KDB

23 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

it took Victor O till late january his sophomore year to start turning it on. We need to give banks and Gunn a few more games and minutes to prove themselves. Not saying they will be Victor but they can definitely become rotational players. Time will tell, but 2 games in second year not enough to write them off

Victor was better in his first exhibition game at IU than Gunn has shown at any point.

I understand it is early, but Gunn was absolutely horrific last year and through four games this year hasn't shown much to think that is changing.

I understand we are trying to defend Gunn and build him up, but to compare him to Victor is taking a dump on Victor. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

What if Gunn just isn't a good basketball player?

I think there was legitimate concern about our guard depth before the season and through two real games and two exhibitions, nothing has been done on the court to say that the staff was wise to roll with what we had.

If it ends up clear that this team plays better in three guard lineups, and we are limited in our ability to play such a lineup because of a lack of guard depth and we left a scholarship open, that is quite an indictment against the staff IMO. 

We are in complete agreement. 

• Like 2