Potential HC Candidates

KDB

From a JMU board:

Well there’s a plane with tail number N404FZ that’s gone from:

Jeffersonsonville, IN (JVY) to SHD
SHD to IND
IND to SHD
SHD to JVY

It’s owned by Bogey Bird II, Inc. Which is owned by Norman E Pfau, Jr, who is a major Indiana donor. They can say virtual, search etc, but that’s not coincidence in my mind. Sucks.

• Like 1

Man, it’s hard to find many negatives with Cignetti IMO. I don’t know anything about scheme or system, so maybe there’s a negative there, but everything else looks great. He’s won everywhere he’s gone, experience building up a declining IUP program and a bad Elon program, and flawlessly transitioned JMU to d1. Being a Saban assistant and coaching Phillip Rivers at NC St is just the icing on the cake.

Even his age isn’t really a negative to me.  If anything, it makes it more likely that he sees IU as his last stop. I’d be very excited if he were the guy.

Edited by Kdug
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Kdug said:

Man, it’s hard to find many negatives with Cignetti IMO. I don’t know anything about scheme or system, so maybe there’s a negative there, but everything else looks great. He’s won everywhere he’s gone, experience building up really bad IUP and Elon programs, and flawlessly transitioned JMU to d1. Being a Saban assistant and coaching Phillip Rivers at NC St is just the icing on the cake.

Even his age isn’t really a negative to me.  If anything, it makes it more likely that he sees IU as his last stop. I’d be very excited if he were the guy.

Don't know about his defense, but his offensive scheme is very similar to Mike McCarthy, the Dallas/Green Bay coach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1