IU Players Entering Transfer Portal

KDB

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So we lost 8 guys today? That's either an incredible bond with their former coach or they know they can get more elsewhere. Losing McCulley stings.

Dopirak is saying if Allen had stayed, we'd have no chance with those 8 that left. 

Dopirak is also saying we will have a chance to convince some of these guys to come back, since we are hiring a new coach. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hoopsta007 said:

I disagree with this.  I’d imagine several are keeping options open in light of the coaching change that would have stayed if Allen were retained.  Logic says enter, speak with new coach, decide on us if there is mutual interest or another school.

That's what Dustin said 

Remember Utah got every single scholly player a Dodge Ram truck lease.  You don’t think 18-22 year old guys wouldn’t love that?   I’m sure it’s on top of money especially for the top guys.  I hope we have a plan to get competitive in this arena.  That plus a quality coaching staff that will develop you, and we are in business.  That will help us keep the right players and attract more in the portal.  Year one is going to be unbelievably huge in the portal for the new coach.   

Edited by BobSaccamanno

And the new coach is pumped. Coach Buddy McGrew gave a brief statement after being hired.

"I am excited to be the Head Football coach at the Universtiy of Indiana. We have lots of PILL money.....wait, huh? What?

Err, we have lots of NIL money. As starters, we have 14 of these pick em up trucks. One fore each player on the team, and maybe a couple for those boy cheerleaders. 

We are going to win games. I wanna thank Scotty Dilson for this job. It's getting harder and harder to find work from home opportunities at this age. It's mighty nice."

5d62d87a5486dc23a5049452_w800.jpg.67613bf76be56f331e3e817d104eb79a.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Not sure. I think a B12 team and it's not 

I guess I don't understand how these guys already know what they are getting before even stepping foot on the campus. And wink and nod I guess. I wonder if any of these players will ever agree to the deal then not go to the school.