Harvard Post Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I've not really watched any other Big Ten teams play.Ā  So, serious question here.Ā  Other than obviously Purdue, with Edey, does any other conference team have a Big that can match up with Ware?

i don't know, but if we're being honest, we all know how tough it is to get any road wins.Ā Ā 

9 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I've not really watched any other Big Ten teams play.Ā  So, serious question here.Ā  Other than obviously Purdue, with Edey, does any other conference team have a Big that can match up with Ware?

Omoruyi of Rutgers maybe..

Edey will have to follow him out on the perimeter if he does guard Kel'el (and I honestly think Painter might put Edey on Malik instead)

But there aren't many that can handle Kel'el

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Negative ghostrider. Don't see one....especially if we have him and Malik doing their thing and if Mack can do what he did tonight. Good luck matching up with those 3.

16 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i'm sorry.Ā  i'm honestly still confused.Ā  i thought i answered?Ā  i'm just saying i don't think college athletes go into a game thinking i am just hoping to build my teammates confidence.Ā  i hope i'm wrong in the case of X and TG.Ā  Ā Ā 

There is no debate here. They are not sandbagging for their teammates lol. Even Lebron canā€™t fake that good.

I have to be missing context or something lol.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

that's fine.Ā  if i had to predict looking at our schedule, i'd say 19-12 or 18-13.Ā  just not my expectations for IU bball.Ā Ā 

Maybe that is the problem is for this team the expectations might be to high for you. We lost so much fire power from last year and we are pretty young. What were you thinking we were going to be at after 6 games going into the seasonĀ 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Right now Galloway is in a real funk, but heā€™s too good a player to stay that wayā€¦.heā€™s due to have a big game. Hopefully, it starts against Maryland.

He needs to quit thinking on his shot... Just shoot it... You can see the hesitation... He'll come out of it, hopefully soon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Maybe that is the problem is for this team the expectations might be to high for you. We lost so much fire power from last year and we are pretty young. What were you thinking we were going to be at after 6 games going into the seasonĀ 

i mean honestly Scott, as much as we hate it, this is how college bball is now.Ā  everyone loses a lot every season.Ā  with entry into NBA and transfer portal.Ā  with us having three 5 star recruits starting with XJ and Galloway i thought we should be top 15-25.Ā  Ā Ā 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

also, as iu fans, should we not have high expectations every year?Ā Ā 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i mean honestly Scott, as much as we hate it, this is how college bball is now.Ā  everyone loses a lot every season.Ā  with entry into NBA and transfer portal.Ā  with us having three 5 star recruits starting with XJ and Galloway i thought we should be top 15-25.Ā  Ā Ā 

So have you watched a lot of college basketball because I have seen a lot of teams playing like we are. There has been a lot of disjointed play within games. It is early so we still can get into the top 25

2 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

also, as iu fans, should we not have high expectations every year?Ā Ā 

It depends what the roster looks like, if we have guys with injuries. So did you have high expectations for Crean's first couple of years. To me expectations are based on what your current roster is and not that we have won 5 championships in the pastĀ