The NO NEGATIVE COMMENT Thread - Only positive vibes. (seriously!)

On 2/5/2024 at 10:24 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

I want to thank you for this thread.

Anything positive is appreciated and helps to negate what seems to be the accepted path this board is headed towards.

Thank you!

Love you man, come to the dark side. its freeing.....lol. :cheers:

:coffee:

7 hours ago, madmax said:

Wandered around assembly hall after the game. Probably 45 minutes after the buzzer Ware was shooting free throws in Cook Hall.

It was great you got to be on the team just wandering around AH last night.:coffee:

Edited by Indykev

4 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I loved this team and that missed dunk is my favorite of all time.  Made or missed

If he would have put that down, I don’t care what anyone says, he’s automatically in the pantheon with MJ, Dominique, Carter, LaVine, Gordon, etc 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

If he would have put that down, I don’t care what anyone says, he’s automatically in the pantheon with MJ, Dominique, Carter, LaVine, Gordon, etc 

That team was so easy to love, enjoyable to watch and had so much personality.  I get it, they had a couple NBA level players on there and a couple other who were over seas professionals.  But they were easy to root for. and VO is in my top 5 all time players 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

That team was so easy to love, enjoyable to watch and had so much personality.  I get it, they had a couple NBA level players on there and a couple other who were over seas professionals.  But they were easy to root for. and VO is in my top 5 all time players 

And such a blend of personalities too. Vic and Sheehey were the confident-bordering-on-cocky flashy ones. (Ok fine, Will was over that border at times 😂). Yogi was quiet but intense. Zeller was the jokester. And Hulls and especially Watford were cool and unflappable. 

Go back and watch the WatShot. When that ball hits the net, Christian is the calmest dude in the building. Just left that follow through hand up like a gunslinger blowing the smoke off his Colt. 

• Like 2