The NO NEGATIVE COMMENT Thread - Only positive vibes. (seriously!)

I've truly enjoyed watching Kel'el Ware play this year. It's been a long time, if ever, that we've seen his combination of size and agility in and Indiana uniform. He's only scratching the surface, too. I'm adding some negativity to this thread, as we only have a few games left to appreciate him, but it's worth remarking what a special talent we have on hand. He's going to be drafted, likely in the first round pick, and should absolutely go pro. Just a shame we won't get to see what he could have become as an upperclassmen, like TJD. Enjoy nights like last night while he's here.

• Like 6

On 2/28/2024 at 9:53 AM, Maedhros said:

I've truly enjoyed watching Kel'el Ware play this year. It's been a long time, if ever, that we've seen his combination of size and agility in and Indiana uniform. He's only scratching the surface, too. I'm adding some negativity to this thread, as we only have a few games left to appreciate him, but it's worth remarking what a special talent we have on hand. He's going to be drafted, likely in the first round pick, and should absolutely go pro. Just a shame we won't get to see what he could have become as an upperclassmen, like TJD. Enjoy nights like last night while he's here.

This may not qualify under the rules of this thread, but I’ve said this reminds me of the Noah Vonleh year. One year, first round draft pick big man, with nothing to show for it. 

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

This may not qualify under the rules of this thread, but I’ve said this reminds me of the Noah Vonleh year. One year, first round draft pick big man, with nothing to show for it. 

Except Vonleh mailed it in halfway through conference play that year. I haven't seen that from anyone on this team (at least those that contribute still)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

What? Who has a bump? *sniff* :coffee:

2 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Wait... Aren't you one who loves the idea of woody being canned?

(this should be understood as a postive comment, since it's about your love), right? 

Actually he is a big defender of coach Woodson. Stop looking for a fight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Actually he is a big defender of coach Woodson. Stop looking for a fight. 

I noticed that I had mistaken him for another poster, who is quite approved of being vocal about wood removal. But then have been distracted and couldn't correct myself.

@ledies22  My apologizes sir, I leave with hat in hand. 

• Like 1