Purdue Game Thread

KDB

Going to need another big comeback. 

IU has to work harder to score than any team in the conference. They rarely get and knock down open shots. It's constant force inside and trying to score over one or more defenders. 

Meanwhile, purdue rebounds or gets a steal and heads up court. A pass or two later open three. 

The odds are always in favor of the team that gets the most open an uncontested shots. That's rarely IU this season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Im just so effing sick of how much the refs let Purdue get away with every single game.

I’m also. But, they are running and passing quickly and we are unable to keep up.  They killing us right now.  

1 minute ago, John S said:

I’m also. But, they are running and passing quickly and we are unable to keep up.  They killing us right now.  

Im not saying we aren’t playing like trash, it’s just an exercise in extreme frustration for me to watch Purdue get away with murder and then to have their fans try to justify it ad Infinitum 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

Im not saying we aren’t playing like trash, it’s just an exercise in extreme frustration for me to watch Purdue get away with murder and then to have their fans try to justify it ad Infinitum 

Edey gets away with shoving and pushing away from the ball a lot. Not long ago he shoved Sparks about 2 feet.