Purdue Post Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Cbp4IU said:

Cupps is 2 years away from being impactful. 

Galloway tries but that means nothing with this team.

Reneau fouling out and not playing much was fine. Let him rest and not get hurt.

Gunn best player in the country when it doesn’t matter… Kinda sad

Ware and Mgbako good luck in the NBA.

Banks must really be bad if he doesn’t get minutes. Then again why keep him last offseason if he’s really bad.  Could have been 2 scholarships for guards.

Leal is what he is.

Sparks…. Ya i don’t know…

Yupp let me know if I’m missing anything. 

I’m pretty sure I know about Sparks…one of the worst I’ve seen in an IU uniform. 

We didn’t offer Braden and rolled with XJ.  

It didn’t start with Woody but we’ve lost our way as a program.  

Since Knight left, Indiana guys we blew it with:

Matt Howard

Luke Harangody

Braden Smith

Desmond Bane

Jake LaRavia

Bryant McIntosh 

Dominic James 

Gordon Hayward 

How much you want to bet that Knight would have offered some of those guys?  How much better could our last 20 years have been?   

Point being, we have lost our way.  Big time.  Woody was supposedly a bridge to the past.   It’s time to get Indiana back to what Indiana is supposed to be.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone emailed me and said I was being to negative on here so I didnt post during the game to help them out, no it wasn't any mods, although i'm sure they wished I would shut up. So just the positives. On the pre-game show Woodson, sorry Coach Woodson, said there was no way to stop Edey, that he would get his 30 and 15. I would like to congratulate coach woodson for holding Edey to 26 and 13!!! Way to go Coach earned that $4.2 million tonight!!. I would also like to thank Vegas for the -17 and a hook point spread. Easiest money all year. Although our best Player CJ Gunn had me worried for a second. I would also like to say congrats to Errek Suhr for calling the game over at 11:38 left in the second half but what took so long. Quote "lead is 20 to big to come back, this isn't Ohio St."

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

We didn’t offer Braden and rolled with XJ.  

It didn’t start with Woody but we’ve lost our way as a program.  

Since Knight left, Indiana guys we blew it with:

Matt Howard

Luke Harangody

Braden Smith

Desmond Bane

Jake LaRavia

Bryant McIntosh 

Dominic James 

Gordon Hayward 

How much you want to bet that Knight would have offered some of those guys?  How much better could our last 20 years have been?   

Point being, we have lost our way.  Big time.  Woody was supposedly a bridge to the past.   It’s time to get Indiana back to what Indiana is supposed to be.  

How about Greg Oden and Mike Conley 

• Like 4

My predictions for next year, driven by Dolson:

1. Woody is back 

2. At least one assistant is gone 

3. 6 or 7 new players 

4. A player personnel reorg is announced 

5.  New emphasis on player development 

If Woody balks at any of 2-5, he could walk away.  Dolson is the boss and that needs to be clear   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Man he is an inspiring person isn't he. 

“Guys we got our butts handed to us. But we got a week to get better. The shots will start to drop. Northwestern isn’t going to know what hits them next Sunday. I’m proud of you guys for playing in that game tonight. The score might not show it but we got better.”

Guessing this was the locker speech after the game.