Purdue Post Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Galloway is the guy on our side who gives a crap.  

Tonight Galloway, Leal and Gunn looked like the only people who came to play. 

Strange that they are all former Indiana High School players. It's almost like the only kids who really care about playing for Indiana are Indiana kids.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Woodson probably gets another year, but in my opinion, no way does he deserve it. 

I agree he doesn't deserve it. He has no emotion on the sidelines and the players are the same way on the court.

It seems like we can start the game well because it seems like we move the ball and have player movement. It seems legit me after a few minutes it all stops for some reason.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I agree he doesn't deserve it. He has no emotion on the sidelines and the players are the same way on the court.

It seems like we can start the game well because it seems like we move the ball and have player movement. It seems legit me after a few minutes it all stops for some reason.

Almost like an NFL coach who can script a game for the first 15 or 20 plays then doesn't know what to do.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I think we start off decent to good in games because he has a plan, but when the other coach makes an adjustment, then Woody is lost. 

• Like 4

Cupps is 2 years away from being impactful. 

Galloway tries but that means nothing with this team.

Reneau fouling out and not playing much was fine. Let him rest and not get hurt.

Gunn best player in the country when it doesn’t matter… Kinda sad

Ware and Mgbako good luck in the NBA.

Banks must really be bad if he doesn’t get minutes. Then again why keep him last offseason if he’s really bad.  Could have been 2 scholarships for guards.

Leal is what he is.

Sparks…. Ya i don’t know…

Yupp let me know if I’m missing anything. 

34 minutes ago, BGleas said:

We did just win a game by coming back by 18 in the second half, and have often played well in the 2nd half of games. 

I'm over Woodson too, but I we also need to be fair. 

I agree and Woodson will get his chance to prove himself as a Coach with a healthy roster next year. Something that he hasn't had this year. 

Edit: I'm not saying he deserves another chance. I'm over this team as well. This will be his last chance and hopefully he will prove himself capable. In all fairness this team has not had a healthy roster. I also do not believe the coaching staff has been healthy.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1