2024 Transfer Portal

30 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Luke Goode in the portal. 

When he walked at senior day it seemed odd 

Big wing who can shoot….will have plenty of suitors 

Guessing he has a good idea of where he wants to go of he wouldn’t enter portal 

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

IU picked up a crystal ball already. We will see. 

1 minute ago, Victobmyboy said:

IU picked up a crystal ball already. We will see. 

That’s the rumor I am hearing 

Go to IU and start grad school….with Illinois degree 📜 

If he goes to IU and forgets how to shoot then you know the curse is real 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

That’s the rumor I am hearing 

Go to IU and start grad school….with Illinois degree 📜 

If he goes to IU and forgets how to shoot then you know the curse is real 

Seeing he wants Kelly school. What’s with the Furst stuff? Seen a few people talking about him too. 

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

He had his degree, why not walk? Others have done it and returned before. I hope it's ND and not IU but wish him the best regardless. He's mainly a spot up guy but did make some nice strides with rebounding as well last year. I know IU's business school is highly rated so that could be a big draw along with being able to go back home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

That’s a rumor. The other is transferring. I bet he enters the portal. 

This is a total off the cuff remark with no real life information whatsoever.....but Furst and Goode were AAU teammates.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

This is a total off the cuff remark with no real life information whatsoever.....but Furst and Goode were AAU teammates.....

Me either. Was just a random few comments and Purdue needs space. I also know of a med school in state.😝

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Douche deluxe...

He blocked a dude called Tyme on twitter for pointing out the same Rice/Mgbako/Carlyle numbers you did...

His daughter doesn't know shit about ball either, but at least she's an Indiana fan. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

lol Goodman is suuuch a douche 

He is, but May is putting together a solid transfer roster. He's added a PG from Auburn, two skilled scoring guards, a stretch 4 and a center who can handle and shoot from the perimeter. Fits how he wants to play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He is, but May is putting together a solid transfer roster. He's added a PG from Auburn, two skilled scoring guards, a stretch 4 and a center who can handle and shoot from the perimeter. Fits how he wants to play.

Yeah solid crew, they needed it. Michigan sucked last year. 

Gayle shot 28% from 3 last year-- so we know he sucks, an Auburn bench player, a Bama bench player, another one that avged above 10 points one time in CUSA, and a big guy from an Ivy League school... 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

May is off to a good start, and will have Michigan in the hunt again.

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yeah solid crew, they needed it. Michigan sucked last year. 

Gayle shot 28% from 3 last year-- so we know he sucks, an Auburn bench player, a Bama bench player, another one that avged above 10 points one time in CUSA, and a big guy from an Ivy League school... 

Johnell Davis would have helped a lot, but MI can really only get grad transfers or freshmen/sophomores. Their limit of only transferring a maximum of 60 credits for undergrads doesn't work for older players unless they already have a degree.

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

Johnell Davis would have helped a lot, but MI can really only get grad transfers or freshmen/sophomores. Their limit of only transferring a maximum of 60 credits for undergrads doesn't work for older players unless they already have a degree.

Stupid to take that job then lol