2024 Transfer Portal

10 hours ago, btownqb said:

Idk where to put this... 

Anywhere my friend, add it to the dumpster fire. Shows we are a desperate, pissed off fanbase looking to give anyone clicks that gives us a second of hope.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

He averaged 20.8 pts per game, 92% from the FT line and 38.4% from three. Somebody will grab him in a hurry, but we should be in good shape to get him, if he enters the portal.

Awesome that he’s doing so well. Does he play defense better than his brother?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

He averaged 20.8 pts per game, 92% from the FT line and 38.4% from three. Somebody will grab him in a hurry, but we should be in good shape to get him, if he enters the portal.

Probably not tall enough for Woodson. Lol.

• Haha 2

Since verbalcommits.com switched to being mostly a pay site, listing the portal entries, but in alphabetical order rather that date entered, it makes it harder on a day to day basis to see who's in...

On3's site puts them in reverse chronological order so you can see the latest entry first...

I kinda figure we'll need this :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

92% from the line?  He may have trouble fitting in.  :coffee:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

It won't be until after we play our last game and we see who is not returning from the current roster.  This could drag on for a while. 

It's going to drag on but I won't be a bit surprised to see a quick commit.  We have money, kids know it and we have minutes.  Hulls and Walsh are probably sifting through conversations as we speak, as they should.  Guys putting up points at bad small schools aren't the fish we want jumping in the boat but I some have already peaked my interest.  And remember the quote late summer, early fall about being way more prepared for the portal next year?  I would love for someone to explain to me what that means going forward.