2024 Transfer Portal

On 3/7/2024 at 11:05 AM, tdhoosier said:

Since a lot of it was coming from the other board, I'm guessing it was the same sources that said we had Stevens in the bag and Billy Donovan was house shopping in Bloomington. BTB is the wild west. I appreciate Chris sharing info he is hearing, and to his credit he does try to caveat the info he's sharing, but many on that board take it like it's the gospel - speculation is echo'd so much that it eventually becomes perceived as fact....and then conclusions are made based on those false facts. Everything is whipped up into a frenzy over there....and it happens quickly.

That is exactly why I created an account and am on this site now. I had been on BTB for a while and found out if you even question some of the "insiders" over there you are in for ridicule.

Never have seen anywhere similar to that. Looks like this place may be a bit more friendly.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tom White said:

That is exactly why I created an account and am on this site now. I had been on BTB for a while and found out if you even question some of the "insiders" over there you are in for ridicule.

Never have seen anywhere similar to that. Looks like this place may be a bit more friendly.

Just bring the "facts'. That's all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom White said:

Appreciate it, use it how you will.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TruestFan said:

Was it UT-Martin where Parker Stewart was when he transferred to IU?

Yes, and transferred back there after he left IU. His dad was the coach there and unexpectedly died. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/news/_/id/236063/jacob-crews

Jacob Crews recruiting profile

He didn't even have a profile on 247

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and 265th ranked player in his class--- Jalen Blackmon's recruiting profile. https://247sports.com/Player/jalen-blackmon-46050387/high-school-209878/

• Like 1