March Madness 2024

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I will always be thankful for Wisconsin beating UK's undefeated team in the Final Four.  But, my goodness, they have laid some ugly turds in the tournament over the years.  

I was thinking of that game as well! That game was awesome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Wisconsin shot 26% in the first half with 13 turnovers. Did we ever have a 20-minute stretch that bad? 

I bet we did...

But we beat the shit out of wisky...  Muahahahaha   Badgers can not lose enough to make me super happy . But I am ok with them continuing to challenge me on that. I love happiness with a taxidermy badger.  

I just love wisconsin virtue basketball. Nail you dirty and then RUN to pull you up. 

Exwife basketball. wisconsin is exwife ball trained...before you knew that you just lost half your shit !

I hate wisky ball... but they have a great system in place to translate bitch ball from one generation to the next. There'a just no drop off. Same crap... That's institutional, not coach specific!! 

12 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

And Bumper stickers on Subaru's

I have a niece who lives in Vermont. According to her, Subaru is the official car of Vermont. And up there, summer only lasts about two weeks.

Edited by Tom White
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

SOme Hoosier QB's love Hoiberg.

How about we just bring in Keisei !!

That's how impressive this season was for Hoiberg. He started ISUs run, as well. Big time successful there when no one had heard of them. 

I thought this was a cool story This is what sportsmanship looks like...

"The University of Idaho’s marching band is being praised for its sportsmanship after stepping in to support Yale in the first round of the NCAA tournament on Friday night after learning that the Ivy League team’s own band couldn’t make the journey out west. "We got a call from our athletics department around Sunday saying, 'Hey, Yale's band couldn't make it. Would the University of Idaho Vandal band like to step in,'" Martin told the outlet. "And it just worked out to where we could come up and play." The group quickly got to learning the school’s music and even dressed in Bulldog apparel for the game. 

For head coach James Jones, he appreciated having the support. 

"I saw them out there, and they had their sheets, so they knew the music in terms of what to play. It was great," he said after the game. "Having that atmosphere and the people coming out and supporting us, there’s nothing better than that, and we can’t appreciate them more than to be Bulldog fans. A lot of times when you’re on the road and you’re the underdog, a lot of times the crowd goes in your favor, and that helped a little bit tonight, too," he continued. "

And they played better than Auburn did :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1