Calipari to Arkansas?

12 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

It’ll be Pope

Pope is different like Drew is. Hes a god first guy. He might not be a fit either as strange as that sounds. Mormon at a Mormon school. I know if and when BD turns it down(he may not even be offered) they will be deep in tier 2-3 territory. 

45 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Pope is different like Drew is. Hes a god first guy. He might not be a fit either as strange as that sounds. Mormon at a Mormon school. I know if and when BD turns it down(he may not even be offered) they will be deep in tier 2-3 territory. 

I know at BYU they don't play on Sundays so would Pope coach a game Sunday at UK

1 hour ago, Victobmyboy said:

And Drew isn’t faking it either. My high school coach was on his staff and is on his former assistants staff at UNF. They do not allow cussing. If they hear it you get in trouble. When I say in on a UNF practice once I’ve never heard bull crap used so much LOL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

I think some UK fans believe Sampson, at 68, is too old.   🤷‍♂️

A) Cal was 65. Pearl is 64. 🤷‍♂️

B) Find a hotshot young assistant and bring him in with the intent of Sampson only being there 5-6 years. 

Not an overwhelming hire, and I would expect much angst in Wildcat nation. Some will be excited because he’s one their own and is a good coach, but many will be disappointed much like the Woodson announcement. Quite a step up from BYU to Kentucky.

Edited by Hoosier4Life53