2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, IU Scott said:

https://www.thesportster.com/football/ranking-every-quarterback-selected-in-the-first-round-over-the-last-10-years/

Found this article ranking all the QB's taken in the first round the last 10 years and see how few has done anything. I just see this years class being like most that are on this list.

Article is 3 1/2 years old...how about Wentz, Allen, Watson, Mahomes, Jackson, and Goff?  They should be on that list.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I dont see Teddy going anywhere.  Paid well loves the system and staff. QB in waiting but maybe he cant wait . Only a couple teams he would leave for. I dont think indy is one of them 

If someone said screw it and offered 4 years 80 he'd go to the Canadian football league.  It will be interesting to see what offers he gets.  He's a Miami native, Miami and Tampa bay need qbs.  What are the saints going to pay him to be next man up?  Maybe Brees wins it this year and peaces out.  

25 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

If someone said screw it and offered 4 years 80 he'd go to the Canadian football league.  It will be interesting to see what offers he gets.  He's a Miami native, Miami and Tampa bay need qbs.  What are the saints going to pay him to be next man up?  Maybe Brees wins it this year and peaces out.  

Which brings us to Jameis Winston.

Looks like the Texans will win this game with them up 19-16 and just go t the ball back with 1:40 left I the game.  Buffalo had the ball on the 3 and it was 4th and 27 and they went for it instead of trying a 60 yard FG.  Do you agree with that call or would have you tried the long FG.

Reason 9,456,782 why Watson should be wearing a Bears jersey right now. Kid is just a winner. Saw a stat this morning. QB's who have been sacked more than 6x in a game and down 16 points over the last 10 years were 1-117. Now 2-117.

I'm going to have to perform an exorcism or something. I love watching Watson and Mahomes play quarterback. I also sit there watching them thinking what if. Especially with Watson. 

Archived