Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BeerBQ said:

This Nebraska game seems very winnable.  I don’t know what’s happening out there in Lincoln. 

I never understood the preseason hype. It's the 2nd year of a rebuild that won 4 games I think last year....yet numerous media guys picked them to win West over the likes of Wisconsin, Iowa,etc....

IU needs to handle their own business and start with Maryland first. To me it's very, very important to get our 6th win before final 3. Maybe that's the pessimistic side of things but I want our bowl berth wrapped up before our bye week and trip to Happy Valley.

30 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I was talking about Wilson. Considering what a homer you are with anything IU, I'm not surprised you failed to realize that.

Ohhh you mean I root for my favorite team?  Lololol good call chief. But we've had soooooo many 6 win seasons in our history I'm glad you pointed out yet another time when we didnt. Keep your crap on Btown banners man... it's not wanted here. 

You cant talk ball unless it's negative crap. 

28 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ohhh you mean I root for my favorite team?  Lololol good call chief. But we've had soooooo many 6 win seasons in our history I'm glad you pointed out yet another time when we didnt. Keep your crap on Btown banners man... it's not wanted here. 

You cant talk ball unless it's negative crap. 

There's rooting for your team, and there's having your head up your butt all the time. You came at me with a personal attack because you apparently just couldn't fathom one of those coaches who failed to win six games by his fourth year might have come from IU.

Have there been 96 coaches hired since 2011? I don't know, and I don't particularly care. Even if Wilson wasn't one of the 96 hired since then, his failures as a coach would still put him in the vast minority if the data went back that far. It got my attention because 89 out of 96 is a lot, and since IU football historically has a knack for failing at anything and everything, I pondered that maybe we'd hired one of those seven.

Try using your brain sometime, instead of just insulting people. It's amazing what you can learn.

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

4 of the 5 scoring defense leaders in college football are from the Big Ten

1.  Wisconsin

2.  Penn State

3.  Oregon

4. Ohio State

5. Iowa.

For the record, IU is 29th 

Surprisingly, Iowa is the only one of those 5 teams to have already played Rutgers.  That's almost a guaranteed shutout for OSU and PSU later in the year when they play them.

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

There's rooting for your team, and there's having your head up your butt all the time. You came at me with a personal attack because you apparently just couldn't fathom one of those coaches who failed to win six games by his fourth year might have come from IU.

Have there been 96 coaches hired since 2011? I don't know, and I don't particularly care. Even if Wilson wasn't one of the 96 hired since then, his failures as a coach would still put him in the vast minority if the data went back that far. It got my attention because 89 out of 96 is a lot, and since IU football historically has a knack for failing at anything and everything, I pondered that maybe we'd hired one of those seven.

Try using your brain sometime, instead of just insulting people. It's amazing what you can learn.

But you cant do anything but speak negative lol it's hilarious. You literally only show up to do so 🤷‍♂️😂😂

Archived