Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, Bob said:

Bull every year Lynch was there he got worse. He couldn’t recruit. If your right Lynch coached in 4 years 49 games. I don’t think that’s his record? I could be wrong 

wasn't lynch the last coach to win a bowl game? not sure. 

3 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I was probably the only guy in IU football fandom who thought he should get one more year. 

he needed to hire a solid dc. sidenote: i once got dunked on by cam in an iu intramural game while trying to draw a charge.

The almost Colts staff bowl plays today with Michigan at Illinois. I rarely if ever get close to anything considered inside scoop except for the time I was told how close Harbaugh was to taking Colts job and bringing Lovie Smith as his DC. Only thing that prevented was Harbaugh just not being able to leave Michigan so shortly after getting there. He really, really wanted to coach Luck and Irsay was always known for wanting Harbaugh back.

Few years later Lovie can't win and Harbaugh still can't beat Ohio St. Curious where they both might be in a year. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

The almost Colts staff bowl plays today with Michigan at Illinois. I rarely if ever get close to anything considered inside scoop except for the time I was told how close Harbaugh was to taking Colts job and bringing Lovie Smith as his DC. Only thing that prevented was Harbaugh just not being able to leave Michigan so shortly after getting there. He really, really wanted to coach Luck and Irsay was always known for wanting Harbaugh back.

Few years later Lovie can't win and Harbaugh still can't beat Ohio St. Curious where they both might be in a year. 

Maybe Harbaugh and Luck can go snowboarding together.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Been gone all afternoon. Sconny looks pretty darn good to me. Maybe with Georgia loss besides the usual Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St.....maybe another team will get into the conversation.

I believe it was the fourth shutout of the season for Wisconsin.

11 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I believe it was the fourth shutout of the season for Wisconsin.

The team predicted to finish behind Nebraska and Iowa in their division.

Good job pollsters.

Edit: And you're correct. And in the 2 games they didn't put up a goose egg, they allowed 14 and 15 points.

Too bad they don't play Rutgers.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/purdue-apollo-11-moon-themed-helmets-homecoming

Honoring the only worthwhile thing to come out of W. Lafayette.

Cool idea though

Honestly, those are the best Purdue uniforms I've ever seen. Take off the little moon footprints and make them permanent.

57 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Wisconsin looking like the real deal this season. Much like Ohio State.  Makings of a great B1G Championship game.

So glad we don't have the Badgers on our schedule this year, in our quest to become bowl eligible.

Mark your calendar, they play in 2 weeks.  Should show a lot about each of those teams.

Archived