Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I assume we're out of it for Hurt and Stewart.  I know 0708 said that we're in great shape for all the players everyone wants and I'm pretty sure everyone wants those two but we never really seemed in it IMO.

IU is still in the race for Stewart...not sure about Hurt

13 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I assume we're out of it for Hurt and Stewart.  I know 0708 said that we're in great shape for all the players everyone wants and I'm pretty sure everyone wants those two but we never really seemed in it IMO.

Definitely not out of it for Stewart.

I get the sense that we are definitely still in the Stewart sweepstakes.  IMO, Hurt is a long shot (at best).

I don't know if it's a given that we'll be bringing in 4 players.  There's probably a chance Romeo comes back for a sophomore season - but that will likely hinge on how this coming season goes.  If he has a great season that would likely ensure he goes pro, if he performs below some lofty expectations he may return for a second year.  Either way, it would be a win-win.  Heck, if you've read the silly season prediction thread on the purdue board, Romeo is not very good and we'll probably get him for four years, LOL.

5 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I get the sense that we are definitely still in the Stewart sweepstakes.  IMO, Hurt is a long shot (at best).

I don't know if it's a given that we'll be bringing in 4 players.  There's probably a chance Romeo comes back for a sophomore season - but that will likely hinge on how this coming season goes.  If he has a great season that would likely ensure he goes pro, if he performs below some lofty expectations he may return for a second year.  Either way, it would be a win-win.  Heck, if you've read the silly season prediction thread on the purdue board, Romeo is not very good and we'll probably get him for four years, LOL.

4 player class definitely not a given.  If Romeo comes back, you’re only looking at 2 open schollies.

9 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

I would say a class that includes Brooks, TJD, Stewart and one of Ramsey/Bouknight/Newman would go down as the greatest class ever assembled at IU

Looks like a dream class to me. And we get the Indiana Mr. Basketball 2 years in a row, which is an icing on the cake. 

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

I would say a class that includes Brooks, TJD, Stewart and one of Ramsey/Bouknight/Newman would go down as the greatest class ever assembled at IU

That would be great but I see no way we get all 3. I think TJD and Stewart plays a similar position so I wouldn't think they would play together.

Archived