Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

I do take stock in what some posters say about recruits but my mind usually filters "locks"as "leans" since these are uncommitted high school kids

I probably used the wrong term but we’ve been led to believe we are the heavy favorite coming to the flop but I’m starting to feel like we might not be holding the best hand anymore. That was all.

Exactly why Keion would want to stay home and play for those who would embrace and love him for the rest of his life. That's an icing on the cake on top of great coaching staff, excellent player development, one of the top facilities....things that IU can match what other blueblood schools can offer. Only thing is IU doesn't have recent success, but on the flip side of it, it's a tremendous opportunity for whomever comes to IU. I'm saying this because I'm an IU fan, but hopefully kids can see this too.

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

^^ That is so incredibly inappropriate and stupid, unbelievable (except that we're talking UK).

I feel no pity for the slimeball, but can you imagine how frustrating it is to recruit with toothless hill-jacks like that trying to "help"?

Archived