Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Drunk and stupid is not a good look on a message board.  We can do without them IMO. 

The membership here is A class and unparalleled.  Much higher level discussion, and more respectful than you see elsewhere.  I like the membership the way we have it.  Just my opinions.  

what is this in reference too?

40 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Drunk and stupid is not a good look on a message board.  We can do without them IMO. 

The membership here is A class and unparalleled.  Much higher level discussion, and more respectful than you see elsewhere.  I like the membership the way we have it.  Just my opinions.  

"Variety is the spice of life."

I was referring to some past members that posted too drunk and said stupid things to the point of being offensive at least to me.  Not really wanting to rehash the past, just pointing out how highly I think of the current board members.  These days, even if people have posted under the influence, probably myself included to be fair, it hasn’t been stupid or offensive as far as I’ve seen.  I’m more of an “ I love you man” mode when I get that way.  

50 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I was referring to some past members that posted too drunk and said stupid things to the point of being offensive at least to me.  Not really wanting to rehash the past, just pointing out how highly I think of the current board members.  These days, even if people have posted under the influence, probably myself included to be fair, it hasn’t been stupid or offensive as far as I’ve seen.  I’m more of an “ I love you man” mode when I get that way.  

I love you too, man!  

Just found this out last night.  I was talking with a dear friend about IU hoops and KBJ.  He informed me that KBS was a heckuva player in college at Wright St. while Ed Schilling was the coach there.  I looked up his stats and Sr. scored over 1,700 points.

Sorry, if this has already been touched on before but didn't feel like digging through 85 pages.

2 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I don't know if this is in re HornsbyRules or not, but I thought his posts were hilarious.  My memory is faulty, but I think he was pretty lit at the Crossroads Classic one year and confronted the Purdue section yelling insults at them.  He was probably lucky he didn't get is @zz kicked, but his narrative was cracking me (and many others) up.

I'd take that kind of comic relief once in awhile.  I even laughed at much of Government Cheese's post bombing.  You just need active moderation to make sure that kind of thing doesn't get out of hand. 

What I DON'T want are the relentlessly negative/critical posters that think everyone who disagrees with them is an idiot.  I left the Peeg sty long ago because of that.  You simply could not have an intelligent debate with people like that.

6 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Yeah, the board just isn't the same since Lynn Marshall dropped off

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't know if this is in re HornsbyRules or not, but I thought his posts were hilarious.  My memory is faulty, but I think he was pretty lit at the Crossroads Classic one year and confronted the Purdue section yelling insults at them.  He was probably lucky he didn't get is @zz kicked, but his narrative was cracking me (and many others) up.

I'd take that kind of comic relief once in awhile.  I even laughed at much of Government Cheese's post bombing.  You just need active moderation to make sure that kind of thing doesn't get out of hand. 

What I DON'T want are the relentlessly negative/critical posters that think everyone who disagrees with them is an idiot.  I left the Peeg sty long ago because of that.  You simply could not have an intelligent debate with people like that.

Government Cheese was AMAZING

Archived