2019 MLB Discussion

rico

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cubs fans would you want to trade managers because Bell is an idiot.  In the 8th you have 2nd and 3rd with Rizzo coming up and then 2 right handers after that.  Instead of walking Rizzo and keeping in Hernandez he takes him out to bring in a left Duke who walk him any ways.  Then he brings in another right hander so why not just stay with Hernandez and walk Rizzo intentionally.  By the way Hughes just gave up a grand slam to put the cubs up 5-0.  This was a must win game for the Reds because we had our best pitcher against a very mediocre pitcher for the Cubs.  Castillo pitched great and only gave up 1 one run but like usual the Reds couldn't hit a mediocre pitcher.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Hell no but he is better than Bell.  It just seems like the Cubs fans on here constantly complains about Maddon so I was just wonder if if they would like to trade managers.

Did you just say Bryan Price is better than David Bell?  I will have to disagree with that one.  

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Hell no but he is better than Bell.  It just seems like the Cubs fans on here constantly complains about Maddon so I was just wonder if if they would like to trade managers.

Negative ghost rider. I like Maddon. Some of our finest who question one of the elite managers of our time are the one's you should question.

Archived