Michigan Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 68Hoosier said:

What the heck is going on with this team?  Is there something behind the scenes out of the public eye that we don't know about?  No energy, horrible shooting, bad D, and the list goes on.  Why doesn't More get to see the floor?  

There is.  Archie better fix it soon or he and Fred should pack their bags.  Fred first.

I don't think I have been more disappointed in an IU team as I am with this one.  I was not expecting any titles this year, Big Ten or otherwise, but I did expect a team that would be a tough out and would maybe win a game or two in the NCAA.  I knew we had some questions coming into the year but this has been abysmal.  I was pretty excited about the direction of this program just 3 months ago.  Now it is feeling like another wasted hire...

Despite the fact that fans left early. I am still going to hand out the mile hi game ball.

Tonight the coveted mile hi game balls goes to.....the IU fans in the stands.

Even when it was 17-0 they were behind our team

AND.... a mile hi salute goes out to "Little Keet"  who told his dad...."I'm staying till the end of the game."

1 minute ago, iufaninand said:

This season will be all but lost if we don’t turn it around starting at Rutgers. I don’t know I’ve ever witnessed a funk this bad that a team can’t seem to get out of. We’ve got a large number of players that have regressed. The coaches are not pushing the right buttons..

I said it earlier this week.  The losing streak is going to get to 9.  Our next win is Ohio State.

2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

At least Crean's misfit group played hard and hustled. If breathing wasn't automatic several players on this team would die! Lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see several players give up once beaten and it drives me crazy.  At least play with some heart.

Archived