The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

No true IU fan would want that man coaching IU

I'm a true IU fan.  I want to win.  Bruce Pearl does that.  But so can Archie.  Id be willing to bet Bruce Pearl would not come to IU given the current environment around the athletic dept.  He wouldn't be able to recruit the way he wants.  

13 minutes ago, CincyHoosier said:

I'm a true IU fan.  I want to win.  Bruce Pearl does that.  But so can Archie.  Id be willing to bet Bruce Pearl would not come to IU given the current environment around the athletic dept.  He wouldn't be able to recruit the way he wants.  

But Bruce Pearl is slime

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

But Bruce Pearl is slime

I would say they are all slime Scott or surround there self or associate themselves with slime! It’s the nature of the game as much as I hate to see it that seems to be what it is! A friend of mine who was a high school coach in Indiana went to many coaches clinics and said Bruce Pearl was the best motivational coach and an excellent x and o coach. This is when Pearl was at SIU i think. He said he has never been around a better basketball coach and yes that includes our beloved RMK! Just his opinion I thought i would share.

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

But Bruce Pearl is slime

Why?  Because he once hosted a recruit at a barbecue?  In the current college basketball landscape we have wheels for heels, fake classes, hoes for pros, free houses, cash payments, etc.  And the NCAA does bupkis.  And you’re worried about a barbecue?  Please Scott.

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

Why?  Because he wants hosted a recruit at a barbecue?  In the current college basketball landscape we have wheels for heels, fake classes, hoes for pros, free houses, cash payments, etc.  And the NCAA does bupkis.  And you’re worried about a barbecue?  Please Scott.

No because they are involved in the FBI scandal and one of their assistants were arrested and heard people talk about the things he even did at USI

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Bruce Pearls first 3 years at Auburn

15-20        13th in conference

11-20        13th in conference

18-14        11th in conference

With no tournament appearances you guys would have fired him after 3 years if he had this record at IU

He would be able to recruit better at IU.  lol  

Just now, IU Scott said:

With no tournament appearances you guys would have fired him after 3 years if he had this record at IU

I don’t know who “you guys “ are but I have never said fire Archie however I am concerned about how we play! Any time someone says something you don’t agree with you attack them and have condescending remarks towards them I really get sick of you thinking your opinion is more important than anyone else.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He didn’t have anywhere near the talent Archie has had.  

You want to see a coach who totally blew a game you should have seen the last 4 minutes of the NW and PU game.  NW up 8 with a little under 4 to go and he had their players dribble out around the half court line until the shot clock was at 10 second on 4 straight possessions.  NW did not score for the last 4 minutes and lost by 3

1 hour ago, Cutter said:

I don’t know who “you guys “ are but I have never said fire Archie however I am concerned about how we play! Any time someone says something you don’t agree with you attack them and have condescending remarks towards them I really get sick of you thinking your opinion is more important than anyone else.

All I am doing is showing that a coach who  guys would think would be a good hire struggled early on as well.  It just hsows you that even if a coach struggles early does not mean he can't turn it around.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

You want to see a coach who totally blew a game you should have seen the last 4 minutes of the NW and PU game.  NW up 8 with a little under 4 to go and he had their players dribble out around the half court line until the shot clock was at 10 second on  straight possessions.  NW did not score for the last 4 minutes and lost by 3

agree. the" zero pass" offense in the last 2 minutes was horrendous.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You want to see a coach who totally blew a game you should have seen the last 4 minutes of the NW and PU game.  NW up 8 with a little under 4 to go and he had their players dribble out around the half court line until the shot clock was at 10 second on  straight possessions.  NW did not score for the last 4 minutes and lost by 3

He was one of our top choices when we were in the early stages of getting ready to fire Crean. Is it any wonder our program stinks? We make horrible decisions. 

39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You want to see a coach who totally blew a game you should have seen the last 4 minutes of the NW and PU game.  NW up 8 with a little under 4 to go and he had their players dribble out around the half court line until the shot clock was at 10 second on 4 straight possessions.  NW did not score for the last 4 minutes and lost by 3

Collins is an awful coach. 

Archived