Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rico said:

LOL........I wouldn't be surprised if they got 7.  

I agree and I know I'll be wrong but 7 from there means ACC/Big East/Big 12 get how many? I for one think American Conference deserves 3 right now too. So much mediocrity out there this year. Resume comparison will be on tilt.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I agree and I know I'll be wrong but 7 from there means ACC/Big East/Big 12 get how many? I for one think American Conference deserves 3 right now too. So much mediocrity out there this year. Resume comparison will be on tilt.

I hear ya........looks as though the ACC could get 7, the Big East could get 7, the Big 12 could get 7?  

7 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

This is why I think a team like Perdooo could make some noise this year

Mediocrity has nothing to do with Purdue making noise.  They are a veteran club that is put together well.  Mediocrity might be very well be what the Boilers downfall will be.  Assuming that PU gets a #1, I bet that 8/9 aint gonna be no slouch.  

I've been doing a lot of thinking: I think this team just needs a guy like Trae Young. That's all. :| Anybody think we can trade our entire back court for him? I'll even throw in Priller. Haha.

In all seriousness, how freaking ridiculous is this guy? 

I really just want to see what would happen when he fires one of his passes to Freddie. HAHA. I think the velocity would crumble his stone hands. 

I've never watched Oklahoma so much in my life. The guy is just fun to watch, always has the ball in his hands and always is ready to shoot as soon as he crosses half court. Makes me wonder how far I should pick OU to go in my bracket; how far can he carry them? 

7 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I've been doing a lot of thinking: I think this team just needs a guy like Trae Young. That's all. :| Anybody think we can trade our entire back court for him? I'll even throw in Priller. Haha.

In all seriousness, how freaking ridiculous is this guy? 

I really just want to see what would happen when he fires one of his passes to Freddie. HAHA. I think the velocity would crumble his stone hands. 

I've never watched Oklahoma so much in my life. The guy is just fun to watch, always has the ball in his hands and always is ready to shoot as soon as he crosses half court. Makes me wonder how far I should pick OU to go in my bracket; how far can he carry them? 

Good question, but they did eke out that win last night.  'Bama throttled him.  That being said, just wait for the brackets and see who is in OU's path.

Archived