Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Inequality said:

Win a title and downhill from there. Recruiting hasn't been that bad either but I guess this confirms what some thought. His top 10 class in 2016 seemed a bit suspicious. My guess is this is the last straw for UConn fans. New start. Fresh approach. 

UConn is now being investigated for NCAA violations....This may be a program the NCAA deems worthy to making an example but I'm sure it's a non story. If anything significant does come to light I'd have to imagine Ollie will be shown the door. His tenure so far is surprisingly similar to Mike Davis who took the Hoosiers to the championship game with mostly Knight's players than struggled there after.

2 hours ago, Hoosier82 said:

UConn is now being investigated for NCAA violations....This may be a program the NCAA deems worthy to making an example but I'm sure it's a non story. If anything significant does come to light I'd have to imagine Ollie will be shown the door. His tenure so far is surprisingly similar to Mike Davis who took the Hoosiers to the championship game with mostly Knight's players than struggled there after.

Agree, although I think Davis is a better coach than Ollie. Despite his early tourney success (with someone else's players), I've never been impressed with his X's & O's.

Just now, Seeking6 said:

NC State and Carolina headed to OT in Chapel Hill. NC State scored. Foul called on them and Carolina ties at line with 4.2 seconds. 

UNC really got bailed out.  maybe twice.  phantom call on the putback for UNC with 4.2 seconds left.  and then Berry could have been called for a foul on the final shot.  must be in chapel hill....

Archived