Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/northwestern-wildcats-basketball-chris-collins-bryant-mcintosh-ncaa-tournament/

These are kind of shocking admissions from Collins and McIntosh.  Sounds like they’ve packed it in for the season already.

Just read that article as well. Love the honesty. Hardest thing in life is knowing how to deal with success. Some use it as motivation and others live off of it long after it's gone. Hard to be a senior and basically mailing the season in. 

9 minutes ago, rico said:

Temple storms the court after knocking off Wichita St.

Marshall is on pace to have more losses in the AAC this season than he had in the last four seasons in the MVC combined.  WSU is a great addition for that conference though, makes it a lot more competitive.

11 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Marshall is on pace to have more losses in the AAC this season than he had in the last four seasons in the MVC combined.  WSU is a great addition for that conference though, makes it a lot more competitive.

TBH, it was bad timing to jump ship.  I would presume that if the Shockers would have been in the MVC they would be Top 5 right now?

10 minutes ago, rico said:

TBH, it was bad timing to jump ship.  I would presume that if the Shockers would have been in the MVC they would be Top 5 right now?

Good point, I didn’t think of it that way.  With how weak the NCAA is this season, they would definitely be better positioned in the tourney if they were still in the MVC this year.

2 hours ago, rico said:

Name the teams that you think have shot?

I think teams with strong Senior leadership have legit chance. Nova, Hate to say purdue, and UVA. I like what West Virginia has to offer and my dark horse because it is so hard to prepare for a team with an absolute elite type player on quick turnaround I like Trae Young and Oklahoma. With that being said I could see an early exit from them as well. Do not sleep on Arizona and Duke

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think teams with strong Senior leadership have legit chance. Nova, Hate to say purdue, and UVA. I like what West Virginia has to offer and my dark horse because it is so hard to prepare for a team with an absolute elite type player on quick turnaround I like Trae Young and Oklahoma. With that being said I could see an early exit from them as well. Do not sleep on Arizona and Duke

Good list....how about Xavier?

Archived