Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Somewhere between a 5 and 7 seed?

One team that intrigues me is Arizona St.  Pre-season unranked and rose to #3......and have been tailing off.  Probably wont be ranked after the week-end.  However, they smoked Xavier and survived against a good K-State team.  And to top it off beat Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse.  I am going to be keeping my eye on the 'Devils.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Been keeping an eye on Stan Robinson all year. Glad to see he's playing meaningful games for a top 25 team in Rhode Island. I was always a fan of his. Wish he didn't bring the trouble to himself. Maybe he's matured (like we all do). Anyway...glad to see him on a winning team.

Speaking of Rhode Island.......I wonder when Hurley is gonna get offered a bigger gig?

9 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Should we be taking about Auburn? Could very well be heading into Selection Sunday with three or less losses. 

I went and looked at their schedule........to be honest I am not very impressed with their resume.  But they very well could be a #1 seed that slides in the back door.  

29 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Check out the UK Missouri game...never seen so much sunlight come in a gym in my life. Kind of crazy. 

That was what Hinkle Fieldhouse use to look like during the day games.  I always like seeing light in an arena and hate how a lot of the arenas has went to where it is dark except for over the court.  I use to like watching games from Arizona because it was so light but now it is so dark in that arena.  PU and UI arenas use to be the darkest arenas and hated watching games from there.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That was what Hinkle Fieldhouse use to look like during the day games.  I always like seeing light in an arena and hate how a lot of the arenas has went to where it is dark except for over the court.  I use to like watching games from Arizona because it was so light but now it is so dark in that arena.  PU and UI arenas use to be the darkest arenas and hated watching games from there.

If I had sunlight in my eyes when I shot I'd be p*****

Archived