Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all have known our friends across the Ohio River have dirt on them. Louisville was exposed and UK's day will come...I think. However Kansas in my mind has moved to the front of the pack. Every year there's a story. Kid not eligible. Shady Chicago recruits....shoot put Kansas Bill Self Roy Williams Larry Brown probation and penalties in google and it lists about 30 articles.

And I agree with FW. Not a thing will come of it. I really hope the Langford family thinks long and hard about their interest in Kansas. Shady all over.

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

You're selling the Boilermakers short.  Can't you ever give Purdue credit?  :coffee:

Haha. I mean honestly, they had their first sellout of the year and it was an emotional game because of honoring Chris Street and they’re down 31 at half? Not a great time to be an Iowa b-ball fan. 

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Interesting development this morning. Billy Preston, 5 star recruit for Kansas, has officially signed with a pro team in Bosnia. No word from Kansas or Self saying report is true. 

What's the word out of the Kansas investigation regarding the repair work needed on his Lamborghini?  Will he be able to ship it to Bosnia or can the next 5* perhaps get it at a reduced price? Have yet to see the Car Fax on it either.

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

This just in: Iowa is terrible. 

i turned it on for a few minutes and was surprised i heard them say something about Purdue having the most quality wins or something like that?  i finally took time to look up their schedule and their best wins are vs #14 AZ and #21 Tenn right?  

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i turned it on for a few minutes and was surprised i heard them say something about Purdue having the most quality wins or something like that?  i finally took time to look up their schedule and their best wins are vs #14 AZ and #21 Tenn right?  

I’m pretty sure Tennessee won that game. 

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Nope, lost to Tennessee. Their second best win is probably Michigan. 

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Wth constitutes a quality win. They've beaten no one. 

28 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Wth constitutes a quality win. They've beaten no one. 

Top 50 wins. Believe that’s one of the criteria for tournament seeding. And they’ve won at Michigan (7 seed),  Arizona (4 seed), Louisville (7 seed), at Marquette (10 seed), at Maryland (projected 11 seed), and Butler (9 seed). So I’d say 6 wins over likely tournament teams is pretty solid. Even the two teams they lost to are both projected to be in the tournament. So saying they’ve beaten no one is laughable. 

18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Top 50 wins. Believe that’s one of the criteria for tournament seeding. And they’ve won at Michigan (7 seed),  Arizona (4 seed), Louisville (7 seed), at Marquette (10 seed), at Maryland (projected 11 seed), and Butler (9 seed). So I’d say 6 wins over likely tournament teams is pretty solid. Even the two teams they lost to are both projected to be in the tournament. So saying they’ve beaten no one is laughable. 

Idc how many middle of the road teams they've beat. Your list was remarkably unimpressive. 

13 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Kentucky loses to Florida, their second loss this week. Will likely fall out of the rankings on Monday. 

Of the nine players that saw the court for UK tonight, eight were 5 star recruits, and one was a 4 star (ranked #31).  Really great coaching job by Cal this year.

Archived