Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Of the nine players that saw the court for UK tonight, eight were 5 star recruits, and one was a 4 star (ranked #31).  Really great coaching job by Cal this year.

40 5 Star recruits to UK during his tenure. 5 Final Four's yes....but 1 title. I know we would take it in a heart beat but UK fan is a special type of dumb. Took a peak at RR this morning. Good Lord those folks!

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I did the same and I got to 11 or 12 with a very real possibility of being on the bubble come tourney time. No real big wins to speak of either. 

Me too.........I would say that right here, right now they are fighting for their tournament lives.

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I have not been able to follow enough college basketball this year to weigh in on UK, but I have a feeling that the committee would take a 13 loss UK team before they would take a 10 loss IU team.  

Better look at their schedule.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

40 5 Star recruits to UK during his tenure. 5 Final Four's yes....but 1 title. I know we would take it in a heart beat but UK fan is a special type of dumb. Took a peak at RR this morning. Good Lord those folks!

If this keeps up they probably figure they'll have to can Cal and bring in Stevens & Donovan as co-coaches. LOL

2 hours ago, rico said:

Better look at their schedule.

Well, they manhandled two teams that beat us.

Our best win thus far is against a fading Norte Dame.

Strength of conference comparisons are up for debate.

I agree with Fouls on this one 

4 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Well, they manhandled two teams that beat us.

Our best win thus far is against a fading Norte Dame.

Strength of conference comparisons are up for debate.

I agree with Fouls on this one 

I didn't disagree with Fouls.  I am just talking UK's remaining schedule, it ain't very kind. 

Archived