National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Why does ESPN focus on a thug like Skalski? Two big games and two ejections 

I thought when a player got ejected for targeting, why is Skalski doing on the sidelines?

On a side note: I will never root for the Bucknuts, but after the brutal hit their QB, Fields took, I have alot of respect for that young man! Imagine Penix taking a hit like that? I shudder at the thought.....

5 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I thought when a player got ejected for targeting, why is Skalski doing on the sidelines?

On a side note: I will never root for the Bucknuts, but after the brutal hit their QB, Fisher took, I have alot of respect for that young man! Imagine Penis taking a hit like that? I shudder at the thought.....

I shudder at the thought of taking a hit to the Penis too!🤣

10 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

The NCAA changed that rule this year.  They're allowed to stay on the sidelines now.  We just don't know it because nobody in the B1G gets called for targeting against IU....cough***Wisconsin***cough.

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Since 2000, they've been outscored by 144 points.  That's 24 points per game.  An average score of roughly 15-39.  The most points they've score is 28, and the fewest they've allowed is 30.

In case people don't remember how long ago that was, their game is 2000 was on January 2nd.  One day after the Y2K scare.  That's a long time ago.

I'd like to think at some point the committee would catch on to the fact that they need to treat ND like a Group of 5 team until they actually show up in a big game.  The committee will never do that though.

It’s a joke.

If ND played our schedule, with the exact same results, being ND would have gotten them in a conference championship and the playoffs. The committee would have said they beat a really tough Wisconsin team and barely lost to a strong OSU even with a back up QB. In the committees eyes they start every season 5-0, before the season even begins, and just have to try not to screw it up.

Clemson smoked them, Bama smoked them and OSU would smoke them. No way they belonged in the playoff.

After watching Bama I thought no way can Ohio St play with them and was really thinking Clemson would find a way to win.  

The Fields and Sermon went completely off.  Wow.  That championship game is going to be wild.  Think Ohio State can take em.  

IUs only loss to the national champions.  B1G goes undefeated.  Has 3 teams in preseason top 10.  

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

After watching Bama I thought no way can Ohio St play with them and was really thinking Clemson would find a way to win.  

The Fields and Sermon went completely off.  Wow.  That championship game is going to be wild.  Think Ohio State can take em.  

IUs only loss to the national champions.  B1G goes undefeated.  Has 3 teams in preseason top 10.  

Especially if IU is the closest margin of victory 

8 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

OSU man handled Clemson on the line. Fields had way way too much time to sit in the pocket comfortably..  If Bama gets beat in the trenches like Clemson did, then yes State will win.  Should be a good game, but I am taking Bama. Roll Tide🐘

Archived