Things that make you go hmmm...

Drroogh

• 3 weeks later...

There has been an ongoing argument about the toilet seat being left up since 1596.

Yet 99.7% of the MEN'S bathrooms in gas stations that I go into.......... the seat is down. I simply don't get it. AND when was the last time a guy screamed about getting soggy buns? I mean, like NEVER ! Ammiright?

• Like 1

Just now, Joe_Hoopsier said:

There has been an ongoing argument about the toilet seat being left up since 1596.

Yet 99.7% of the MEN'S bathrooms in gas stations that I go into.......... the seat is down. I simply don't get it. AND when was the last time a guy screamed about getting soggy buns? I mean, like NEVER ! Ammiright?

Or maybe us considerate types go #2 in a gas station bathroom just to make it smell better...

U welcome... 

😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Or maybe us considerate types go #2 in a gas station bathroom just to make it smell better...

U welcome... 

😁

ehhhh  +\- , The sandlewood in-scents usually over power everything. 

BUTT, I am 6'4" per the scale on the door when I leave. So there is that I guess. :)

On 3/13/2024 at 5:50 PM, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I put the lid down with the seat. I think the whole thing is borne out of laziness/entitlement.  

As a matter of fact I put the lid down to protect my toothbrush.   The average flush can send poo water up to 12ft in the air. 

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 1:15 PM, DWB said:

Hard to imagine you can put that much stupid into one head...

https://www.theburningplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/5dcf6260c68e59c7.mp4?_=1

Then look at the make & model of the car when she's done...

Amazing....

“There’s this thing called karma. Karma, karma, karma.”

Karmakarmakarmakarmakarma chameleon…..don’t steal that cart, don’t steal that caaaart…..drivin’ a cheap Bimmer doesn’t mean you can be a thief, enjoy your grief, enjoy your griiiiief….

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

“There’s this thing called karma. Karma, karma, karma.”

Karmakarmakarmakarmakarma chameleon…..don’t steal that cart, don’t steal that caaaart…..drivin’ a cheap Bimmer doesn’t mean you can be a thief, enjoy your grief, enjoy your griiiiief….

What would be even more funny, is if you had AI type this for you. YOu know, like lip synk. lol

In 1990, we’d stop at McD’s with our kids and appreciated clean bathrooms vs. dirty ones at gas stations.  In 2024, you should avoid dirty McD bathrooms and use the spotless ones at these gas stations: Love’s, WaWa, Scheetz, Buckys or  Pilot.   

Why do all of the men in old west movies, have on a suit coat, a vest, bow tie, clean shirt, ..... 

It's 150 yrs later, I'm wearing the same $6 shorts for the last (almost) 2 weeks and a Bunkerbrand tee shirt. 

I grew up expecting Suits and quicksand.... NOPE. couldn't give 2 phucks about either now. 

On 3/17/2024 at 9:56 PM, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Why do all of the men in old west movies, have on a suit coat, a vest, bow tie, clean shirt, ..... 

It's 150 yrs later, I'm wearing the same $6 shorts for the last (almost) 2 weeks and a Bunkerbrand tee shirt. 

I grew up expecting Suits and quicksand.... NOPE. couldn't give 2 phucks about either now. 

I still have 4-5 tailored suits in the closet. I’ve worn 2 of them once since COVID though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Dude, that's my era.  I think I was 18 when that came out.  Rolled out many a night listening to that CD or Significant Other.

Probably kind of like me listening to Frank Zappa in the 70’s? Or is this something different altogether? Never forget listening to WLS out of Chicago one night when they still spun vinyl. DJ unknowingly put on a Zappa song that started out innocent enough but then every other word was an Fbomb! The sound of that needle rrrrripping across the vinyl!😂

Edited by Drroogh

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Dude, that's my era.  I think I was 18 when that came out.  Rolled out many a night listening to that CD or Significant Other.

Didn't Limp, Kid Rock and Rob Zombie all become relevant about that time? I was older'ish 25-26 ish, but the younger guys at the fire house got me into listening to them.

I was the Training Captain at the time and I used to use Rob Zombie sound tracks, BLASSSSSSTED (140 dcb level) during live close quarter training exercises to mimic removing the sense of hearing, teaching to focus on other sense, like one would experience in a true fire or rescue situation. I loved the jams, it made rookies curl up in the fetal position. But the stronger ones over came it and lived through the real shit.

Rob doesn't usually get credit for stuff like that. .... hmm I think I know my sound track tonight after I take my Delta 8 anti-stimulant. GOD the good old days where fukcing great.