'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

2 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

My wife is a UK fan and HATES not knowing the players.  She was never a big Cal fan, and just hoped he wouldn't get them into trouble. Her favorite player was Chuck Hayes because he was a total grinder, and you got to see him develop over 4 years. 

I never thought I would see the level of disinterest from her and many lifelong fans I'm seeing now. They want Cal gone now.

For the first time ever I decided to go to another teams board just for some humor.  It does appear the older fans are tired of Cal but the younger fans are still in board.  It is funny some of their complaints sound the same ad our fans after losses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

All kidding and hate aside, I seriously think Cal looks not well.

He looks like he has gained 40 pounds, looks unkempt and almost sounds unhinged when doing interviews.

He is barely recognizable. I do not mean it as funny, just makes me wonder.

This is him the other night...

AP20341839128301.jpg

I said before, he is starting to look like Huggy bear.  At least Huggy has lost some weight.  

52 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

He looks like he has gained 40 pounds, looks unkempt and almost sounds unhinged when doing interviews.

AP20341839128301.jpg

Looks just like Bobby or Geno screaming at the refs back in the day, but with a mask under his chin. 

Seriously tho, when ESPN interviewed him during the draft...seemed a bit off...

59 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

AP20341839128301.jpg

I think the stress and expectations will cause him to take an nba job in the coming years. BBN is happy with nothing but a championship. Those complaining about IU fans are bad...we are like a pimple on the a$$ of UK fans. They have no HS sports to be proud of...they have no NBA sports to follow, all they have is UK basketball and getting their first kiss at their family reunions. Well Covid ended that dream this year so there is a bunch of sexually frustrated fans this year.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

AP20341839128301.jpg

Cal in a couple weeks

881C4D62-F0F2-45DE-8C5A-C55DEBD4397D.gif.f545682dd0f116e24c0f35387fe5f795.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

AP20341839128301.jpg

I honestly think that’s just age and a bad diet catching up with him. He’s always been out of shape and well kind of soft — I don’t mean that as some kind of cut down I’m talking about his physique. He’s also always looked like that when yelling (imo). Now his team isn’t ready and he doesn’t have the crowd and home court to help.