Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

2 minutes ago, madmax said:

Osterman clearly had that pre-written, talking about recruiting and pivoting to next year. Mike is coming back folks.

Of course he is. And Osterman is a good mouthpiece for them. He's not an IU fan and could care less. Hes here for a paycheck. His heart is in Atlanta.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Of course he is. And Osterman is a good mouthpiece for them. He's not an IU fan and could care less. Hes here for a paycheck. His heart is in Atlanta.

Yes. My point was more that I think the notion of Woodson departing after this year is fantasy. Osterman gets his info from Dolson, or someone close to him. Our only hope is Mike reading the tea leaves and stepping down.

Which, I actually generally like Osterman. Good beat writers aren't normally fans of the team they cover. It helps them be unbiased, in theory.

16 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

It's amazing how many people think they're relevant.