Big Ten 2021-2022

4 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Commentator after game: “Purdue now 0-1 all time as the #1 ranked team in the country”. Lol 

Purdue is still a really good team and will be tough to beat, but seeing them lose just never ever gets old. Goes to show you this league throws a heck of a lot of punches regardless of who you play. 

We were going to lose a game eventually. Sucks it was against Rutgers but hopefully tonight was a wake-up call. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Losing vs a team that has had the flu for a week....so Purdue. I know our resident member is probably on rapid fire but they'll be ok. Purdue is a good team but as most know....#1 in December means about as much as a free cup of coffee.

Ron Harper was unreal tonight and when you lose on a half court buzzer beater, you tip your cap. Hopefully will be a good learning lesson for this team. 

• Like 1

I’ll say this. Sad it takes a Purdue loss to get people to stop b!thing and moaning about our collapse last night….that said I’ll take it…because we’ve had like 7 years of bad basketball and negativity and I’m tired of it. Ready for some good times and I’m not going to ride the roller coaster of emotions with this crazy fanbase lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1