2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Danomatic said:

Staff watching him and Flory today. Stay close fellas! 

I can tell you this. IU better win over Flory and his family if they want a shot because I can tell you Mark Adam’s isn’t likely to want him going there and it’s not nothing to do with his son or UC. 

14 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I’m not going to elaborate to much but let’s just say Woodson didn’t make the greatest impression on him from what I’ve heard. Hopefully the issue gets corrected. 

Probably didn't kiss Adams butt, is this the same Adams that was the reason that Jurkin and Perea got suspended 

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I can tell you this. IU better win over Flory and his family if they want a shot because I can tell you Mark Adam’s isn’t likely to want him going there and it’s not nothing to do with his son or UC. 

Appreciate you sharing. What I would say is Adams can do or earn whatever he needs to do. Coach Woodson is the perfect Coach to blend past to present. If someone doesn't see that....good luck. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

but let’s just say Woodson didn’t make the greatest impression on him from what I’ve heard.

Maybe I'm off here, but it's difficult for me to imagine Mike Woodson not making a good impression on a kid or his family unless he's just not saying what they want to hear...

He's not going to promise playing time or NIL money... He is gonna promise getting an education both on the basketball court and in the classroom...He's said that publicly... 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Maybe I'm off here, but it's difficult for me to imagine Mike Woodson not making a good impression on a kid or his family unless he's just not saying what they want to hear...

He's not going to promise playing time or NIL money... He is gonna promise getting an education both on the basketball court and in the classroom...He's said that publicly... 

…not to mention, an education on the rich history of Indiana University Basketball. That’s something we haven’t had in a coach since Knight.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Why are we so worried about some schmo that controls a few kids? Isn’t IU basketball bigger than that? Seems to me that Adams is the guy who should be doing some butt kissing 

Everyone’s missing the point. It had nothing to do with Woodson not kissing Adam’s but. In this situation Woodson did screw up and he needs to rebuild that relationship with a local guy who’s over on of the top 2 AAU programs in the state and helps to bring kids from overseas to the US like Flory. I’m just not going into details on the situation. Hopefully it gets resolved. Back to Haralson.

Edited by DC2345

53 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Everyone’s missing the point. It had nothing to do with Woodson not kissing Adam’s but. In this situation Woodson did screw up and he needs to rebuild that relationship with a local guy who’s over on of the top 2 AAU programs in the state and helps to bring kids from overseas to the US like Flory. I’m just not going into details on the situation. Hopefully it gets resolved. Back to Haralson.

So what did he do then if you have this I side info, shouldn't say some vague stuff and then not say what it is.

• Haha 1