'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't think we'd be happy unless every single IU game was Illinois at IU in 2002. You can find the clip on YouTube.

I know I feel like that sometimes...haha. Was at that game. One of the greatest shooting displays for a team I've seen live. Bill Self basically knew his stuff was cooked 8 minutes in. 

That game and the elite 8 game against Kent St. was just a great display of shooting the 3

• Like 2

I live 15 minutes from Louisville.  Obviously, both UL and Bellarmine are from Louisville.  Louisville is an ACC school.  Bellarmine is in their second season of D1.  Yet, I am much more familiar with Bellarmine's roster because I saw a lot of those kids play in high school.  I don't know anything about the players on the UL roster. 

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I live 15 minutes from Louisville.  Obviously, both UL and Bellarmine are from Louisville.  Louisville is an ACC school.  Bellarmine is in their second season of D1.  Yet, I am much more familiar with Bellarmine's roster because I saw a lot of those kids play in high school.  I don't know anything about the players on the UL roster. 

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Going to be a long season for UL

I saw hopf and suder many times in hs but don’t know the rest …I do know they look disciplined well coached and poised and they are taking it to UL with sound fundamental basketball