Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

For all of the talent and experience that Purdue has, they looked as soft as Charmin Ultra tonight.

Goodbye, one seed.

Nah... The comittee will still keep 'em there. I mean I thought they lost it last week dropping to 6th in the rankings after losing 2 games. Me thinks the Smellermakers peaked too soon? Or, better yet, our own CAM came up with the blueprint for beating them?

Genius I tell ya!

Other than the result and the odds going in , nothing new to see here, really in terms of strengths vs weaknesses in specific areas, if you think about it.  Agile forwards and big guards give them headaches. A kid has a career night type of performance (as in - almost as many points as he has scored in any game this year) , and you have the usual out of a go to guy like Happ, you have a chance if anyone else is game that night, especially in Madison..

I still didn't pick this one right , for the record. I had Purdue by 8-12. The big shots Purdue normally wins on most nights didn't go in often enough. I thought depth would be the separating factor for them

Single Haas and pressure the line. Interesting concept when playing Purdue. So glad we have who we have at the helm.  Purdue can very well change things around but when we were talking about them not being #1,etc....on this forum 3-4 weeks ago maybe we knew what we were talking about.\

For those on Twitter you know who @freezingcoldtakes is .....the guys running that account could have a field day with every single Central Indiana sports journalist. Radio and TV. Guys and Girls all saying how great Purdue was,etc....

Guess I missed the memo. Can someone share (if they can) the connection between our resident poster and Purdue? If not I understand. One thing I would say about Purdue is this. Painter has had 6 games since our game vs them. Of the games I've caught...I can't see one change from Painter/Purdue to counter what teams are doing. Plus..the ball goes into Haas. It isn'tcoming back. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Guess I missed the memo. Can someone share (if they can) the connection between our resident poster and Purdue? If not I understand. One thing I would say about Purdue is this. Painter has had 6 games since our game vs them. Of the games I've caught...I can't see one change from Painter/Purdue to counter what teams are doing. Plus..the ball goes into Haas. It isn'tcoming back. 

And the other 4 guys stand and watch. The blue print was been laid

Archived