Big Ten 2021-2022

1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

A foul with no contact?

if he goes up strong instead of using his elbow to create contact I think he gets the call or deserves it  

I don't have my telestrator to mark the points of contact so I can just say we can agree to disagree. One thing we can agree on is that officiating in the Big is horrendous. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I don't have my telestrator to mark the points of contact so I can just say we can agree to disagree. One thing we can agree on is that officiating in the Big is horrendous. 

Probably a good thing I can’t upload videos or pics from my cell 

even after the win still not sure Purdue deserved it 

fats Russel T compared to Sparty conduct is interesting 🤨 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I looked it up on WebMD and there's possible signs of a yeast infection. Those can be quite irritating and can linger on for a while. 

Upon further diagnosis, there is an indication that it may metastasize upon other team "mates" next year. They had better get a handle on this pretty quickly. I would suggest a good udder dip, but that may lead to a hole slew of other complications.   

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I never cheer for anything Penn St...except for these next 8 seconds. Hopefully they finish this one off.

They did...

To @BGleas's point about technical fouls...

Penn St coach Micah Shrewsberry got one when the Nittany Lions were down 4 and being man handled like we were by MSU...Lead ballooned to 14, but the Lions roared back...

There are times when it works... especially at home...

There are times when it doesn't...

• Like 1

Just now, IUFLA said:

They did...

To @BGleas's point about technical fouls...

Penn St coach Micah Shrewsberry got one when the Nittany Lions were down 4 and being man handled like we were by MSU...Lead ballooned to 14, but the Lions roared back...

There are times when it works... especially at home...

There are times when it doesn't...

He’s going to be a solid coach for them.