Big Ten 2021-2022

I understand they told the Purdue player he couldn’t run the baseline, but does anyone understand why he couldn’t?

The last play was a made free throw. I wouldn’t think a clock error starting the clock would negate the ability to run the baseline - if so you could see lots of road teams start getting screwed by that. 

• Like 1

Just now, KoB2011 said:

I understand they told the Purdue player he couldn’t run the baseline, but does anyone understand why he couldn’t?

The last play was a made free throw. I wouldn’t think a clock error starting the clock would negate the ability to run the baseline - if so you could see lots of road teams start getting screwed by that. 

Pretty sure they messed that up. You can always run the baseline after a make. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Dead ball because of the shot clock error

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 1