Big Ten 2021-2022

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Are you confident it that happening. We need to finish above Michigan in the conference.  Not going to catch Purdue

I was trying to have a little fun, but no I’m not confident in anything with this team. But I don’t think we necessarily need to finish over any particular team.  If we win four more we are in regardless of the standings in my opinion.   If we win three more we are still in a decent spot to get in but a win or maybe two in the BIG tournament gets us in.  I guess I just don’t think the standings count all that much.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I was trying to have a little fun, but no I’m not confident in anything with this team. But I don’t think we necessarily need to finish over any particular team.  If we win four more we are in regardless of the standings in my opinion.   If we win three more we are still in a decent spot to get in but a win or maybe two in the BIG tournament gets us in.  I guess I just don’t think the standings count all that much.

I agree but my fear is the BIG always seems to underwhelm in the tourney so I worry about that. 4 and 3 gets us in 3 and 4 not so sure. 

19 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Looks like maybe 500 fans in stands in MD for IA game. 

Have seen some really small crowds at some CBB games this year

It's like a 70s NBA game...no defense and lots of scoring...Iowa is at 48 with over 3 minutes to go in the 1st...

15 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

IA & MD combine to shoot 33-60 from three. Both over 50%. Bohannon 10-16. IA 110 MD 87

Maryland should be embarrassed...that was the poorest defensive effort I've seen in a long time...

If they even consider Danny Manning for the full time gig, they're nuts...

• Like 1