Trevion Williams, Purdue

COACH OF THE YEAR:
Greg Gard, Wisconsin

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

Race could have easily made 3rd team not just honorable mention. Total hose job

not sure how XJ doesn’t get on all defensive team either

Hopefully they take it personally and let the league know where to stick that disrespect this week.

This team was really, really close to being a damn good team. Like a play here, play there in almost every game we lost. But the book isn’t over, we’ve got a few chapters left, would love to see these guys get a happy ending. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

The first team has three lottery picks. I think the first team would win in a route. 

I know the first team is talented but I like the makeup of the second team in terms of winning.   Very good backcourt with shooters.  Solid wing guy and impressive size and rebounding.  Lot of toughness and intangibles on that second team.  

3 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The FoW was determined by who? The media? The B1G office? 
Coaches obviously saw things differently 

I don't know who picks the FoW...

Both Branham and McGowans made 3rd team All Big 10, so apparently it was close...McGowans scored more per game and and had better rebound numbers, but shot it at a lower percentage. Branham had the advantage of playing on a better team.

Both pretty good talents I'd have on my team any day...

I'm going to get this complaint out of my system and just deal with it I guess. Whoever thinks morning basketball is a good move should be removed from their position. 1030 start time for the CST folks? 830 for the Left Coast? I think the Big 10 and BTN is making so much $ they just don't care to tweak things or make it better for the consumer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm going to get this complaint out of my system and just deal with it I guess. Whoever thinks morning basketball is a good move should be removed from their position. 1030 start time for the CST folks? 830 for the Left Coast? I think the Big 10 and BTN is making so much $ they just don't care to tweak things or make it better for the consumer. 

To use your complain as a kickstarter for mine, I hate that the B1G is still playing on selection weekend.  We should be done before selection Sunday, not finishing up on the same day.  Seems like everyone else finishes on Saturday and we just have to extend out to Sunday

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Agree! I literally have meetings tomorrow from noon Et until 5:30 ET with not a single break tomorrow. 

I work from home, but couldn't watch even if I wanted too with my schedule tomorrow. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I mean I hear you, but when you have to get four games in what is the alternative? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Agree! I literally have meetings tomorrow from noon Et until 5:30 ET with not a single break tomorrow. 

I work from home, but couldn't watch even if I wanted too with my schedule tomorrow. 

Control your calendar! Gotta book a couple good 'ole 90 minute "meetings" back to back from 11:30 until 2:30 (just to be safe). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Control your calendar! Gotta book a couple good 'ole 90 minute "meetings" back to back from 11:30 until 2:30 (just to be safe). 

I know, right! Problem is most of my company and most of my departments clients are on the West Coast, so my mornings are usually open and my afternoons are booked solid.