Indiana HS football 2022

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'll take MD. 

Best case for the SIAC, however, it does seem like MD isn’t as confident/comfortable this year around. Followed by, BS at Castle might be a close game, since it was like that last year, but rumors are saying Castle is now down to their 3rd string RB. EC/Memorial on a Friday night in Enlow, who even knows how that one will go 

15 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Down goes 9-1 Bloomington South to the Castle Knights 31-14! Not one "expert" had Castle winning, but they were wrong.

Ev. Mater Dei beats Triton Central and looks like Ev. Memorial is going to lose!

Unfortunately we lost, but pretty proud of team overcoming many issues along the season. 9-4, sectional champions, nothing wrong with that. Next year, however, might be a different story, but as it stands, Memorial should be back in 3A in 2024

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Unfortunately we lost, but pretty proud of team overcoming many issues along the season. 9-4, sectional champions, nothing wrong with that. Next year, however, might be a different story, but as it stands, Memorial should be back in 3A in 2024

What's weird about Memorial and Castle was not one expert predicted a Castle win while they all had Memorial winning. Plus, Castle had a new QB this year as their star QB from last year quit football to concentrate solely on baseball....

What can I say?? 🤪

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

What's weird about Memorial and Castle was not one expert predicted a Castle win while they all had Memorial winning. Plus, Castle had a new QB this year as their star QB from last year quit football to concentrate solely on baseball....

What can I say?? 🤪

If you are talking about C&P experts, pretty sure it was like 4-1 EC. Castle, they always surprise me, who they play next week?

On 11/11/2022 at 10:12 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Very good chance Mater Dei will be back at state, tough Linton team they will face, but it will be a huge advantage for it being at the Reitz Bowl

Huge opportunity for Castle as they will face against a very good Whiteland team at home. Time for some Lidy Magic, the Knights have been raising eyebrows.

I have a grandson who is a sophomore at Castle and plays on the baseball team, although my 2 kids went to Ev. Harrison HS. I'm rooting for the Knights and maybe make a Thanksgiving trip to Indy....

48 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I have a grandson who is a sophomore at Castle and plays on the baseball team, although my 2 kids went to Ev. Harrison HS. I'm rooting for the Knights and maybe make a Thanksgiving trip to Indy....

From what I haven reading, Whiteland loves to run the ball, a lot with their massive O-Line. Appears they have line 3 RBs with over 600+ yards and one with 1200 yards. Which is a major problem for the Knights, as the run defense is the weakest part of the Defense.

16 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Indy Lutheran is clearly the team to beat but my  dark horse pick 8 weeks ago to make it to Lucas Oil , the North Decatur Chargers, are 1 win away. Unfortunately I think the road ends against Lutheran

Probably going to get thumped, but that's irrelevant. Tremendous season. 

Lutheran would have a chance to win 2A, as well. 

• Like 1