Indiana HS football 2022

12 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Sounds like Clinton Prairie is petitioning to replay their game against Park Tudor because the last 3 drives had 12 Park Tudor players on the field 

Last 3 DRIVES, or last 3 PLAYS?  While both are bad, one is horrible officiating, while the other is blatantly corrupt officiating.  

On 9/10/2022 at 12:24 PM, TheWatShot said:

When Bluffton played Woodlan last year, Woodlan's quarterback was 28/31 with over 400 yards. Last night, the same QB went 4/16 for 28 yards. 

Ok, so last year Woodlan had a 6'7" receiver who destroyed us but since graduated, but I'm just going to pretend our pass defense doesn't suck anymore. 

Felt like bumping this post because it turns out our pass defense may actually not suck anymore. 4 interceptions in a 29-18 road win over Tipton tonight. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rico said:

Columbia City 49 - DeKalb 7

Warsaw 14 - Elkhart 9

I also saw that NorthWood won but I also heard about this concerning some of their players.

https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2022/10/27/ihsaa-sectional-football-northwood-high-school-players-alleged-underage-drinking/69595971007/

Honestly,  running stairs til they puke and then running them some more would be a better lesson than a night in jail. 

15 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Honestly,  running stairs til they puke and then running them some more would be a better lesson than a night in jail. 

In my day that was immediate dismissal from the team.  We were taught that if you are gonna drink you better not get caught.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rico said:

Columbia City 49 - DeKalb 7

Warsaw 14 - Elkhart 9

I also saw that NorthWood won but I also heard about this concerning some of their players.

https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2022/10/27/ihsaa-sectional-football-northwood-high-school-players-alleged-underage-drinking/69595971007/

Story is about high school kids. Congrats to the douche bag writer.  

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Just saying he was within his rights. 

As long as they weren't driving the cop really should have just had their parents come get them. They get a ticket anyway. The cops was a douche too. 

Idc what his rights are. Writing an article about HS kids is a douche move. 

He gained nothing but publicly humiliating HS kids, congrats to that guy. 

Edited by btownqb