2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

18 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Batting practice... foul ball off foot...broken bone in the arch??

If Nick can make it through a few days at AAA and Benson continues to "struggle", I would surmise we will see Senzel up.  Then Nick will tear the hide of the ball for a week before he suffers a season ending injury.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I assume that the Bally Indiana has a contract to show a certain amount of games I'm the year. It seems like after the Pacers season they show almost all of the games

I have no idea how Bally's contract is.  But the game was on MLB.TV.  Blacked out of course.  Gotta wait an hour or so after the game to watch the recap/condensed game on it.

Just now, rico said:

I have no idea how Bally's contract is.  But the game was on MLB.TV.  Blacked out of course.  Gotta wait an hour or so after the game to watch the recap/condensed game on it.

I checked to see if they were having a free trial for the first week and I couldn't even watch it on the Pirates TV.

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I checked to see if they were having a free trial for the first week and I couldn't even watch it on the Pirates TV.

Next time I talk to my son I am going to find out how I can get the Reds games.   There as to be some "pirate" service out there?

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Next time I talk to my son I am going to find out how I can get the Reds games.   There as to be some "pirate" service out there?

What TV service do you use. I have Xfinity so Bally Sports is the only way I can watch the Reds. What team is considered your home team up there

45 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What TV service do you use. I have Xfinity so Bally Sports is the only way I can watch the Reds. What team is considered your home team up there

I have no TV provider.  According to MLB.TV I am in the Cubs, White Sox, Tigers, and Reds home market.  They are all blacked out.

• Thanks 1

Great start by the Rangers.  Let's see how the back end of the starting rotation does. So great seeing Bochy as the Manager. 

Reds are exciting so far.  Seems they bottom'd out last year and have turned the corner.  Thanks to DirectV, i'll get to watch them on extra Innings.  Being 1000 miles away from cincy, don't have to worry about the MLB blackouts. Actually, the best thing about Extra Inning package is to streaam the radio broadcasts on the MLB app while working out or in car.

• Like 2