Offseason 2022

1 minute ago, gnet550 said:

I also wouldn't discount JHS getting Rob's minutes.  I feel like JHS is going to play just as good of defense as Rob, but actually provide a consistent offensive game as well. Nothing flashy, but an important role.

Yeah good point, I am a fan of Robs but his offense could be pretty frustrating at times. Hopefully even if Hood-Schifino defense isn't as good as Robs his offense is more consistent.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

My thoughts are that if Race and Trayce comes back I see JG leaving.  So that would give us two open spots and both needs to be perimeter shooters.  I also think Banks will be a lot better than people are expecting him to be.  Also I wonder if Reneau would come if both of our big guys come back and JG leaves.

1- XJ/ ?

2- JHS/Galloway/Gunn

3- Bates/Kopp/Leal

4- Race/Banks

5- TJD/Duncomb

Don't need the ? at backup point. That's JHS mins. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm knee deep in Augusta but had to ask....did the article specifically mention Cook's? 

Hoosiers For Good is the brainchild of, among others, Cook Group President Pete Yonkman and former IU Athletics Director Fred Glass, now a partner at Taft Stettinius & Hollister in Indianapolis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iu-athletes-net-nearly-half-145802491.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just don't see JG wanting to be s backup for another season and I don't see Race coming back to come off the bench.  Only thing is that JG really works on his perimeter skills and play on the wing

There could still be 20+ minutes a game for JG if he comes off the bench.  It's not always the number of minutes, it's what you do with the minutes you get.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

There could still be 20+ minutes a game for JG if he comes off the bench.  It's not always the number of minutes, it's what you do with the minutes you get.

100%. We could easily see a trimmer rotation next year with 8 or so primary guys that are all around 20 minutes per game or better with very limited minutes beyond those 8. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Much like a message board, some people think their opinion is more valuable and needs to be heard. I read someone today that is a Purdue fan who doesn’t want Pack. Lol. Really? 

my opinions are right at times, asinine others. But this one will never change…people who tweet anything at players or recruits besides congratulating them are losers. 

I prefer folks not tweet at or tag players at all

• Like 3