2024 Flory Bidunga Commits to Kansas

2 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

JMO, but this reminds me of the Mgbako recruitment. Mom, Dad, and MM all had genuine smiles on their faces when they visited Bloomington.....

Who knows??

This is a good call out, and to compare more to the MM situation everyone just assumed Kansas with MM similar to everyone assuming Cincinnati here, yet Cincinnati just took a fairly highly ranked 4 star at his position. Not to say they couldn’t take both guys, but that certainly doesn’t scream lock to me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

This is a good call out, and to compare more to the MM situation everyone just assumed Kansas with MM similar to everyone assuming Cincinnati here, yet Cincinnati just took a fairly highly ranked 4 star at his position. Not to say they couldn’t take both guys, but that certainly doesn’t scream lock to me. 

Don’t forget people thought he was MM when he visited Kansas. 🤦🏻 I think IU has positioned itself well with him. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Guess everyone is hearing the same as Peegs. 

24E95354-03C4-431B-8B06-FE5701800599.png

Yep and Flory doesn’t have “basketball people” healing him with his recruitment so he’s making a decision purely on what the people really close to him and himself think. That’s why this recruitment has been much different compared to other high profile recruitments. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Yep and Flory doesn’t have “basketball people” healing him with his recruitment so he’s making a decision purely on what the people really close to him and himself think. That’s why this recruitment has been much different compared to other high profile recruitments. 

Out of curiosity was all that Cincy stuff just smoke? Nothing wrong with Duke obviously just seems weird they've literally came out of nowhere and now it's a done deal?

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Out of curiosity was all that Cincy stuff just smoke? Nothing wrong with Duke obviously just seems weird they've literally came out of nowhere and now it's a done deal?

People assumed Cincy would be a shoe in because of Adams. That wasn’t the case as much as many made it out to be. Partially because of who is really involved in the decision making process and who isn’t. 

• Like 1